Please Read Before Ordering Your Textbooks:
It takes 2 full business days to process an online order (Monday through Friday only). Once the order is processed, you will receive an email stating that your order is fulfilled.
- Main campus orders are picked up at the Bookstore Customer Service counter. A photo ID must be provided.
- The person listed on the order will be the only person allowed to pick up the order. To indicate an alternate pick up person, please note the name in the comment section of your order. A photo ID must be provided.
- All in-store pick up orders will be held for 2 weeks after the date processed (Lakeland East orders will be held for 2 weeks after the date contacted). Orders not picked up during the 2 week time frame will be refunded, re-shelved and charged a 10% restocking fee (not to exceed $25).
- Dropping your classes through the Admissions Department does not in any way alert the Bookstore that you wish to cancel your order. To receive a refund, you must pick up your order and make returns in accordance with the Bookstore's Return Policy.
- Textbook information is as up-to-date as possible based on information provided to the Bookstore by the Lakeland Community College faculty and our suppliers.
- The book list and/or pricing are subject to change at any time and at the discretion of the faculty.
Thank you for supporting your Lakeland Community College Bookstore!